1.2

Very disappointment by the cake that I received from Audrey's Fine Baked Goods in West Sayville, NY.Yes, the cake looked beautiful.

Yes, the cake tastes great. However, when a request of silver/grey cake is made and I pay almost $300.00, I expect silver/grey. In this instance, when I went to pick up my cake, I was faced with a cement white cake. When I advised that was the wrong color, the counter argument was that the lighting made it look different.

Folks. It was wrong and expected. Half of my correspondences I had with the bakery was correcting or clarifying the initial in-person consultation. Put simply: there is too many cooks in this kitchen.

If you want a cake designed for a special occasion, go somewhere else.Avoid this headache!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of audreys fine baked goods cake. Audreys Fine Baked Goods needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned audreys fine baked goods cake in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Audreys Fine Baked Goods.

Had an Experience with Audreys Fine Baked Goods?

Comments