Brooklyn, New York
1.2

Very disappointment by the cake that I received from Audrey's Fine Baked Goods in West Sayville, NY.Yes, the cake looked beautiful.

Yes, the cake tastes great. However, when a request of silver/grey cake is made and I pay almost $300.00, I expect silver/grey. In this instance, when I went to pick up my cake, I was faced with a cement white cake. When I advised that was the wrong color, the counter argument was that the lighting made it look different.

Folks. It was wrong and expected. Half of my correspondences I had with the bakery was correcting or clarifying the initial in-person consultation. Put simply: there is too many cooks in this kitchen.

If you want a cake designed for a special occasion, go somewhere else.Avoid this headache!

Review about: Audreys Fine Baked Goods Cake.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Audreys Fine Baked Goods?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

James Foods - False Advertising-Product NOT What package advertised James Foods "DON'T BUY IT!!! FALSE ADVERTISING ON BOX. Product is nothing at all like what is pictured on box. Very little meat, mostly all potato & peas. It was $12 on..." Read more Morton Salt - Allergic reaction to System Saver II additive in the salt? Morton Salt "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..." Read more Clover Valley - What's in my Green Beans Clover Valley "... I don't know if it's a piece of a bug or a snake or what. I had already ate a green bean and then when reached to grab another..." Read more Mold in Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean Premium Laundry Detergent Kirkland Signature "...A large clump of slimy mold came out of the bottle, and when we checked inside there was lots of black mold inside the container..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more